Independent school leaders have to juggle the varied demands of students, donors, faculty and regulators. To successfully navigate these non-profit secondary school challenges requires the knowledge and talent of a trusted and experienced CPA firm.
Nathan Wechsler & Company serves independent private schools throughout New England, providing pro-active advice on the issues they face today, including:
- IRS regulations
- New 990 changes
- NH Regulations on Donor Managed Endowment Funds
- Audit, Tax and Accounting Services
- Governance Issues
- Complex Financial Reporting Requirements
- Understanding unrelated business taxable income
- Understanding Uniform Prudent Management of Insitutional Funds Act (UPMIFA) and SFAS 117-1 reporting
- Assessment of internal controls and fraud prevention measures
- Assisting organizations on SFAS 157 investment classification
Our service extends well beyond traditional accounting. We provide everything from strategic advice to consulting. Our approach is to maximize the benefits available to your institution and support sustainable growth with improved efficiency.