Are you looking to increase profits and improve the financial status of your construction company? In a recent article from Construction Executive, author Mark Soto offers six helpful tips for doing so.
- Avoid the need to perform rework by paying extra attention in the planning and communication stages of each job.
- Rather than rushing to complete estimates, take care when submitting bids in order to be as accurate as possible.
- Strive to reduce the duration of your construction projects by employing careful planning, monitoring progress closely, and seeking out supplies that allow you to function more efficiently.
- Draw upon the insights that technology can provide to inform your business decisions.
- Revisit and review your contracts in order to identify opportunities for renegotiating more favorable terms.
- Regularly review your materials lists and perform the research necessary to uncover new suppliers or material alternatives that can save you money.
For full details, click here to read the article at Construction Executive.