Rewarding Hard Work and Loyalty
At Nathan Wechsler & Company, our comprehensive benefits package rivals the best in the industry. It’s one of the primary ways through which we express our gratitude to our employees and ensure that they are able to maintain a work-life balance that reflects individual needs.
Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from a variety of health benefit plans. We take care of 100% of an employee’s monthly insurance premiums and 90% of their family insurance premiums.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Our Flexible Work Arrangement Program recognizes that an 8-to-5 workday doesn’t work for everyone. We also offer programs for comp time and core hours, empowering our employees to craft working arrangements that allow them to maximize productivity.
Compensation time is awarded to staff that work over their minimum required hours.
Financial and Savings Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan and match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Supplement insurance coverage
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- 8 to 10 paid holidays a year
- Paid time off for CPA exam and study days
- Fridays off in July
- Time off for community service and board commitments
- Paid bereavement leave for up to three days.
- Professional memberships
- The CPA Exam and Certification Program provides eligible employees with time off for exams and significant assistance with preparation and certification fees. All firm professionals are encouraged to pursue credentialing as a CPA as soon as they qualify.
- Professional training