Rewarding hard work and loyalty
Our comprehensive benefits package rivals the best in the industry. It’s one of the primary ways through which we express our gratitude to our employees and ensure they are able to maintain a work-life balance that reflects individual needs.
Employees and their eligible dependents may choose from a variety of health benefit plans.
Flexible work arrangements
Our Flexible Work Arrangement Program recognizes that 8 to 5 may not work for everyone and it really does not need to in today’s society. In addition, we also offer programs for comp time and core hours, empowering you to craft working arrangements that allow you to be most productive.
Financial and savings benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life insurance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Travel expense reimbursement
- 8 to 10 paid holidays a Year
- Vacation benefits that secure ample downtime to relax and rejuvenate. Vacation time accrues incrementally from two weeks during your first year to five weeks after attaining manager level
- Sick leave
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Paid bereavement leave for up to three days
- Time off to vote
- Time off for community service and board commitments
- Professional memberships
- The CPA Exam and Certification Program provides eligible employees with time off for exams and significant assistance with preparation and certification fees. All firm professionals are encouraged to pursue credentialing as a CPA as soon as they qualify.
- Professional training