Services for our education clients extend well beyond reports and numbers. We provide everything from strategic advice around sustainable growth within the context of shifting enrollment, to efficiency improvements and tax regulations specific to independent secondary schools. Education administrators juggle the varied demands of students, parents, donors, faculty and regulators – our job is to free up as much time as possible so you can focus on the important job of educating tomorrow’s leaders.
We help independent private schools throughout New England with many issues, including:
- IRS regulations
- Detail review and compliance issues for Form 990
- NH regulations on Donor Managed Endowment Funds
- Audit, tax and accounting services
- Governance Issues
- Complex financial reporting requirements
- Understanding unrelated business taxable income
- Understanding Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA) and SFAS 117-1 reporting
- Assessment of internal controls and fraud prevention measures
- Assisting organizations on SFAS 157 investment classification
- In-depth audit, accounting and IRS tax presentations to Boards and Committees
Give us a call anytime to talk about how we can help you meet your financial goals.