Over the years, Nathan Wechsler has developed a strong understanding of the unique issues facing non-profit organizations. We recognize that not-for-profit doesn’t mean not-for success. That’s why we’ve established a dedicated team of professionals to provide you with personal attention in addressing your financial needs. Our team has extensive knowledge of the operational structures, tax requirements, and other unique needs of non-profit organizations. We have what it takes to help you achieve effective and efficient operations and reach your financial goals. Non-profit organizations are not just a focus for our firm—they’re a passion. We believe in the work they do and the differences they make in the lives they touch.
Our philosophy is to provide personalized service and develop long-term client relationships; we offer customized solutions aligned directly with your organization’s mission and goals. Ultimately, we strive to help maximize the potential of your resources—to not only preserve, but also to strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our non-profit specialists offer assistance in the following areas:
- Tax and accounting services
- Complex financial reporting and compliance requirements
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Governance issues
- Fiduciary responsibilities of nonprofit boards
- IRS regulations
- Interpreting and implementing the requirements of the Form 990
- Understanding Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA)
- NH regulations on endowment funds
- Assessment of internal controls and fraud prevention measures
- Understanding unrelated business taxable income
- Grant compliance
- OMB circular A-133 compliance